A new friend named 'Firstpost' is giving me company for the past 1M or so. Historically my friendship sagas are short-lived barring a few odd instances. Let me thank the team for some of their solid work that caught my notice in last 1W before things get murky!<http://www.firstpost.com/politics/friends-with-benefits-why-lalit-modis-links-has-filled-everyone-with-envy-2317042.html>
- Oh Darling! Yeh Hain India. A capsule of real India all urban people must memorize.
- Good luck to you too, 'Firstpost'.
- I don't know if these 3 reasons are accurate or exhaustive. But thanks for the offer and I'm sure they are either perfect or close.
- Any article with a reference, however feebly, to J Jayalalitha or Mamata Banerjee is of interest to me. Good way to differentiate them with the ladies in headline here.
- We are a connection-oriented protocol on our own merit. The nexus between connections, money, corruption is not skin-deep, but rather interstitial. I'm hooked to this subject, including mia amore Mr. Lalit Modi. It reminds me of an old post of mine on something similar.
So far so good! Let's see how long this honeymoon lasts. Nevertheless, I congratulate you for your attempt to dissect things and add newer perspectives.